Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Please vote today

Since I live in Oregon, and we have mail-in voting, I have already cast my vote for Obama/Biden. I urge you to vote today, though if you're reading this blog you probably don't need the reminder. Part of me is thinking "historic landslide" and part of me is thinking "another stolen election".  And another part of me is thinking I could really eat a cheeseburger about now, but that's a different story.

As a new father, I pray that my daughter will spend her first 8 years in an Obama administration. I really believe this could be the most important election in my lifetime, and I think Barack Obama has what it takes to get this country back on track. 


I used to think, well, if Obama loses, at least McCain won't be so bad. Obviously, that changed when he choose Mooselini to be his running mate. I really believe that the likelihood of McNasty surviving one, let alone two, terms is nil. The thought of Palin being president is even scarier to me than a third George W Bush term. I hope people keep this in mind when they vote for the 72 year old guy with melanoma. 

No comments: