Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back from the dead

Hey! I'm back!

After a few grueling weeks of work, a non-hostile acquisition, and many trips to the glory that is the Inland Empire, I made it home for the holidays.

Next came five - count 'em - FIVE days in a row that included naps, zero work and much fun with family and friends. A massive Xmas Eve party was held too, as it is every year in the Crustodio compound. The drunkening received stellar reviews and the homestead withstood only the most minimal of damage. A success by any standard.

And finally today I am back in the office. I cannot say exactly why, as there is nothing to be done - and not another soul here. I will probably depart early so I can visit the doctor to examine what seems to be a dislocated finger. Alas, it is a mystery wound with no explanation. I woke up this morning and there it was, a misshapen mess on my right hand.

As always in these situations, A heartfelt thanks goes to Mr. Best for posting me through the deluge of work. I am back and your work was not in vain.

Huzzah!

No comments: