Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Before I get old

As you probably know, I loves to read. And I loves music. So, it just figures that I'd love music books. And I do, I do. Well, here's a pretty good list of 45 music books to check out. I've read about 15 of those on the list. I would add to that list the Kurt Cobain biography Heavier Than Heaven. And the controversial Sinatra bio His Way by Kitty Kelly.

This list reminded me of some old favorites like The Beatles Forever and Guralnick's Elvis books. And it reminded me that I still need to read Before I Get Old: The Story of the Who. Shit, I got old before I read that book. Oddly, they left off Crustodio's favorite rock book....

Thanks, Pop Candy.

1 comment:

Crustodio said...

Oh yeah, baby. Go get the incense and my FM radio. Turn up that Steely Dan. Check out my new hemp macrame plant hanger. That's right, mama. We will never break the chain. You sure are one foxy mama. Ain't no fighting it, sugar, you gotta love the one you're with.