Saturday, March 15, 2008

Getting excited....

Less than 2 weeks to the big Springsteen concert. I'm such a big fan and I've never seen him before. Crazy, I know. I found a page of set lists from the last few weeks and compiled a master list of all the songs he's been playing:

Adam Raised A Cain
Badlands
Because The Night
Devil's Arcade
Gypsy Biker
Last to Die
Livin' In the Future
Lonesome Day
Long Walk Home
Magic
No Surrender
The Promised Land
Radio Nowhere
Reason To Believe
The Rising
The River
She's The One
Waitin' On A Sunny Day
Incident On 57th Street
Night
Be True
I'll Work for Your Love
The Ties That Bind
Working On The Highway
Jackson Cage
Loose Ends
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
So Young And In Love
Janey Don't You Lose Heart

Encore:

Girls In Their Summer Clothes
Thunder Road
Jungleland
Ramrod
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
Kitty's Back
Born To Run
Dancing In The Dark
American Land

I don't know why I pasted that entire list in here. I must be high.

1 comment:

Crustodio said...

The River Tour in 1981 - still my favorite concert. 2nd row and I passed the boss over my head years before anyone had heard of a mosh pit.

And you sure as hell get your money's worth. Those dudes are in no hurry to get off the stage. Serious professionals and rockers. Fucking love it.