Monday, March 03, 2008

Outplayed

Sorry, Hillary. You are out of time.

Out of luck. Out of step with how freakin’ ready we are for some serious change. No, this is not a fair assessment of Mrs. Clinton. She shared the White House with the best President to have ever held the post during my lifetime. She cares. She understands that health care is not a luxury, but a right all Americans should have. She is fully qualified to run this country. To run it with more conscience, compassion, clarity and intelligence than the poor excuse we have for leadership that now resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. But she has already become an also-ran.

You deserve more. You've served your country well. You'd be an outstanding choice to be the first female commander-in-chief.

But holy christ-on-a-cracker, how are you supposed to run against this?



Can I get a witness?

I am an Obama man. And yes, yes we can.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I officially drank the Obama Kool-Aid after Super Tuesday and am FIRED UP for some major representation today.

Didja hear what Bush's approval rating was last month? Amazing.

Unknown said...

You know I've been an Obama man from the get-go, but that video blows. Will. I. Am can suck it. Why can't he go make shitty songs for Hillary, we'd be much better off.

Crustodio said...

Damn. Old Will. I. Am. better not read this. He'll be devastated that he's not got the cred for the middle-aged white guy market.

Pete Best said...

He'll be fine. He's still polling very high with People With No Taste. And before you continue defending him, download track 14 here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=255144028&s=143441

Keep vomit bucket handy.

Pete Best said...

Oops, bad link. Try this, sucka: http://tinyurl.com/ynn8l6

Crustodio said...

Dude - I'm in the same demographic as you. I'm going to go listen to my RATT album now.

Anonymous said...

When did this turn into an AARP convention? Oh wait....

Unknown said...

I am so tragically un-hip that I need a program to tell the players in the video. I think I knew three or four at best. Sucks to be old...but I knew Kareem when he was Lew Alcindor!

Name: Geeba Monkey said...

Yeah, I'm the same age as Obama. Hillary is smart - too smart for her own good when it comes to traditional campaign slamming /gaming. I hope Obama pulls it out (the stops that is; which oddly reminds me of that scene in Blazing Saddles). Anyhow, you hit the nail on the head. People just want a whole new game.