Thursday, October 11, 2007

Seriously?

This is where my tax money is going?



I'm looking forward to the government's next ad campaign about how masturbation makes you go blind. Wait 'till your married? MARRIED? SERIOUSLY? I won't give that advice to my son, let alone an entire country of children. Why? Because it isn't even close to realistic.

I'm really pissed off about this. Abstinence programs don't work. Jesus. Teach them about safe sex, not some impossible, holier-than-though, head-in-the-sand, religion-based bullshit. It's all another part of the insane right-wing agenda that doesn't even allow 10% of Americans to marry the partner of their choice. So 1 out of 10 American kids are being told to never have sex? Abso-fucking-loutly ridiculous.

Well, thank God our president at least makes sure all kids have health care. Oh wait. He doesn't. Where the fuck are their priorities? Shame on all of them.


Thanks, Think Progress

No comments: