Saturday, June 09, 2007

One liners

Stumbled across this entry for Henny Youngman. I remember first seeing him on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In when I was just a kid. The one-liners should live forever. Here are a few favorites from this list.

A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge say,s "You've been brought here for drinking." The drunk says, "Okay, let's get started."

A car hit a Jewish man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?" The man says, "I make a good living."

A priest is sent to Alaska. A bishop goes up to visit one year later. The bishop asks, "How do you like it up here?" The priest says, "If it wasn't for my Rosary, and 2 martinis a day, I'd be lost. Bishop, would you like a martini?" "Yes." "Rosary, get the bishop a martini!"


A man is at the bar, drunk. I pick him up off the floor, and offer to take him home. On the way to my car, he falls down three times. When I get to his house, I help him out of the car, and on the way to the front door, he falls down four more times. I ring the bell and say, "Here's your husband!" The man's wife says, "Where's his wheelchair?"

No comments: